If you do not intend to make routine use of these systems you may prefer to use our pay-per-analysis licensing model instead of purchasing an annual license. With pay per analysis:
1. You pay a fee to carry out a simulation at a given user level (commercial or non-commercial use). This is quickly done through PayPal.
2. On payment, you will receive a license key from PayPal allowing you to login at the licensed user level. You can login as many times as you need with this key to setup and run the analysis you paid for.
3. When you are happy with your analysis you then visit the results pages and enter your license key in order to view the simulation results. This action spends the license key meaning that you will no longer be able to login or carry out an analysis at the user level permitted by this key (but must purchase another key). Thus, when you spend the key you should download or permalink all of the results that you need from the simulation at that time. Though you may be able to access the results later, the system auto-deletes old analyses when disk space is low and once once deleted you will not be able to run this simulation again.
4. Pay per analysis licenses provide access to model results only - they come with no support, advice or training commitment.
5. Each baseline and each scenario simulation requires a separate license. Costs of pay per simulation licenses are given below: